Error

Paris characterizing haemolytic warm varnish, equivalent revealed.

Страницы:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.

Ответить на тему

Автор Сообщение

ulenaziy

post 30-Ноя-2020 19:43

Quote Edit

Buy Amoxicillin <a href="http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/">Amoxicillin 500mg</a> gvx.ukis.goloka.org.ua.ing.qg http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/

curry shoes

post 26-Авг-2021 20:36 (спустя 8 месяцев)

Quote Edit

Thanks a lot for giving everyone such a wonderful chance to read in detail from this website. It's usually very fantastic and also stuffed with a good time for me personally and my office co-workers to search your web site at a minimum 3 times in a week to study the new items you have got. And of course, I'm also usually fascinated with the wonderful inspiring ideas you serve. Some 2 points in this article are absolutely the best we have all ever had.
curry shoes

supreme clothing

post 29-Авг-2021 22:41 (спустя 3 дня)

Quote Edit

I not to mention my buddies have already been reading the excellent information from the blog then instantly came up with an awful suspicion I never thanked the site owner for them. Most of the men appeared to be certainly excited to read through them and have in effect really been using these things. We appreciate you really being indeed considerate as well as for considering variety of fantastic subject areas millions of individuals are really wanting to know about. Our sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to sooner.
supreme clothing

supreme new york

post 31-Авг-2021 23:54 (спустя 2 дня 1 час)

Quote Edit

I would like to point out my appreciation for your generosity in support of those individuals that really want help on that concern. Your real commitment to getting the solution all-around came to be exceedingly significant and have continually made guys like me to reach their objectives. The interesting publication denotes much to me and even more to my peers. Many thanks; from all of us.
supreme new york

curry shoes

post 03-Сен-2021 00:11 (спустя 2 дня)

Quote Edit

My spouse and i ended up being absolutely thrilled that Raymond could finish up his researching because of the ideas he discovered when using the web page. It is now and again perplexing to simply choose to be making a gift of points which people might have been selling. And we all know we now have you to give thanks to for that. The explanations you made, the straightforward site menu, the friendships you can give support to foster - it's got everything exceptional, and it is assisting our son in addition to us believe that this subject is awesome, and that's extremely serious. Thanks for the whole lot!
curry shoes

yeezy 350

post 07-Сен-2021 00:42 (спустя 4 дня)

Quote Edit

I enjoy you because of your whole labor on this blog. Ellie really loves carrying out investigation and it's really simple to grasp why. My partner and i hear all concerning the dynamic medium you create both useful and interesting guides via this website and even recommend contribution from some other people on that situation plus my simple princess is certainly learning a lot of things. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You're the one doing a good job.
yeezy 350

kd 12

post 09-Сен-2021 00:11 (спустя 1 день 23 часа)

Quote Edit

I have to show my affection for your kind-heartedness supporting those individuals that really want help on the subject. Your special commitment to passing the solution all-around appears to be astonishingly effective and has consistently permitted employees like me to achieve their goals. Your new invaluable publication indicates a lot a person like me and a whole lot more to my office workers. Thanks a ton; from everyone of us.
kd 12

giannis antetokounmpo sho

post 10-Сен-2021 23:52 (спустя 1 день 23 часа)

Quote Edit

I not to mention my pals were found to be looking at the great tips and hints on your site then the sudden got a horrible suspicion I never expressed respect to the web site owner for those secrets. The boys became consequently joyful to see them and have in effect in truth been loving those things. Appreciate your truly being considerably thoughtful and then for selecting some cool topics most people are really desirous to learn about. Our sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to you sooner.
giannis antetokounmpo shoes

hermes belts

post 12-Сен-2021 23:36 (спустя 1 день 23 часа)

Quote Edit

Needed to send you a tiny observation to thank you again for all the striking techniques you have discussed at this time. It was really shockingly open-handed of people like you to offer freely what most of us would have distributed for an e-book to help make some dough for themselves, most notably considering the fact that you might have done it in case you desired. Those creative ideas in addition worked as a good way to be certain that many people have the same dream really like my personal own to figure out a great deal more with regards to this condition. I am certain there are some more pleasurable moments in the future for individuals that read your site.
hermes belts

jordan shoes

post 14-Сен-2021 23:13 (спустя 1 день 23 часа)

Quote Edit

Thanks a lot for giving everyone remarkably remarkable possiblity to read articles and blog posts from this web site. It's always so ideal and as well , jam-packed with amusement for me and my office colleagues to visit your site really thrice weekly to study the fresh tips you have. And of course, I am also always fulfilled with all the extraordinary things you serve. Some 4 areas on this page are unquestionably the most effective we have had.
jordan shoes

supreme outlet

post 18-Сен-2021 23:24 (спустя 4 дня)

Quote Edit

I definitely wanted to write a simple remark to be able to express gratitude to you for some of the fabulous points you are placing on this site. My extended internet lookup has at the end of the day been recognized with incredibly good knowledge to go over with my friends and classmates. I 'd declare that most of us site visitors actually are undeniably blessed to be in a remarkable site with many lovely people with very beneficial points. I feel somewhat privileged to have come across the weblog and look forward to tons of more fabulous times reading here. Thanks a lot once more for a lot of things.
supreme outlet

yeezy boost 350

post 21-Сен-2021 00:26 (спустя 2 дня 1 час)

Quote Edit

A lot of thanks for all of your work on this blog. My aunt really loves getting into research and it is easy to understand why. Many of us hear all concerning the compelling method you render informative guidance on the web blog and in addition foster response from other individuals on this concern plus our child is certainly becoming educated so much. Have fun with the rest of the new year. You are always doing a splendid job.
yeezy boost 350

yeezy

post 23-Сен-2021 01:23 (спустя 2 дня)

Quote Edit

My spouse and i got absolutely delighted that John could finish off his reports out of the ideas he was given from your web site. It's not at all simplistic just to continually be giving out guidelines which often men and women may have been making money from. And we take into account we've got the writer to give thanks to for that. These illustrations you've made, the simple web site menu, the relationships you make it easier to promote - it's got mostly spectacular, and it is assisting our son and us understand this issue is pleasurable, and that's very pressing. Thank you for the whole thing!
yeezy

birkin bag

post 29-Сен-2021 12:26 (спустя 6 дней)

Quote Edit

Thanks so much for giving everyone a very special opportunity to read critical reviews from this blog. It is usually so sweet and full of a good time for me personally and my office mates to search your web site on the least three times every week to study the new tips you will have. And definitely, we're certainly fulfilled with the astonishing creative ideas served by you. Selected 2 areas on this page are certainly the most suitable we have had.
birkin bag

golden goose shoes

post 01-Окт-2021 17:08 (спустя 2 дня 4 часа)

Quote Edit

I precisely wanted to say thanks once more. I do not know the things that I would have accomplished in the absence of those recommendations provided by you directly on my subject matter. It absolutely was a difficult condition in my view, but being able to view the very well-written approach you solved the issue took me to weep for delight. Extremely grateful for your work and believe you know what an amazing job your are putting in instructing many others with the aid of your web site. I am certain you have never come across all of us.
golden goose shoes

Quick Reply

?

Отключить:     
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 28-Мар 20:00

Часовой пояс: GMT - 2

Вы можете начинать темы
Вы можете отвечать на сообщения
Вы можете редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения
Вы не можете голосовать в опросах
Вы можете прикреплять файлы к сообщениям
Вы не можете скачивать файлы

Добро пожаловать на наш трекер, который станет для вас незаменимым пособием по йоге, медитации и источником полезных советов на каждый день в разных жизненных ситуациях. Оставайтесь с нами, приглашайте друзей, делитесь ссылками на понравившиеся вам материалы. С уважением, Администрация сайта goloka.org.ua.

Традиционно, разные школы базируются на двух фундаментальных вопросах: 1) что есть мир, и 2) что\кто есть Я, иными словами чем есть всё то, что воспринимается, и кем есть тот, кто всё это воспринимает. Казалось бы уже у каждого есть ответы на данные вопросы, и потому они более не задаются. Йога базируется на том, что положенные в основу жизнедеятельности (жизни\бытия + деятельности) неверные ответы, на упомянутые выше вопросы, приводят к страданиям, впрочем верно и обратное – утвердившись в истине, достигается состояние противоположное страданиям (порой именуемое противоположным берегом сансары). ). С точки зрения теории - всё достаточно легко, а с точки зрения практики - не всё так просто (ответы, и всё что базировалось на них, повторялось длительное время, и как следствие обладают устойчивой тенденцией к дальнейшему повторению, которое ведет к дальнейшему страданию - теория не прекращает повторения всего того, что повторялось, но указывает на то, что должно прекратить повторяться. В свою очередь, администрация желает вам успехов в практике, которой мало кому хочется заниматься, в результате чего достигается только состояние 1) я знал как должно, 2) но делал как обычно, и 3) получил результат именно из второго пункта, искренне рассчитывая на результат из первого пункта :)

Великие изречения ведических писаний, которые указывают на суть:

1. Прагьянам брахма — «сознание есть Брахман» («Айтарея-упанишада» 3.3 «Ригведы»)
2. Аям атма брахма — «атман есть Брахман» («Мандукья-упанишад» 1.2 «Атхарваведы»)
3. Тат твам аси — «то ты еси» («Чхандогья-упанишада» 6.8.7 «Самаведы»)
4. Ахам брахмасми — «Я есмь Брахман» («Брихадараньяка-упанишада» 1.4.10 «Яджурведы»)