Error

Организация SeedBoxa и просьбы пользователей

Страницы:   Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  След.

Ответить на тему

Автор Сообщение

kyrie 7

post 05-Сен-2021 16:56

Quote Edit

I and also my friends ended up reviewing the good recommendations located on your website and then the sudden I had a terrible feeling I had not expressed respect to the website owner for those techniques. Most of the ladies appeared to be totally warmed to read all of them and have in effect clearly been taking pleasure in them. Thanks for indeed being quite kind and for opting for certain superb subjects most people are really desirous to discover. My very own honest apologies for not expressing appreciation to earlier.
kyrie 7

chrome hearts outlet

post 09-Сен-2021 16:10 (спустя 3 дня)

Quote Edit

I'm just commenting to make you be aware of of the great discovery my wife's daughter developed viewing your web site. She learned too many details, not to mention what it is like to have an awesome helping mood to make many more quite simply master various complex subject matter. You really exceeded people's expected results. Thanks for providing those precious, trusted, revealing and also cool tips on the topic to Kate.
chrome hearts outlet

supreme clothing

post 11-Сен-2021 15:46 (спустя 1 день 23 часа)

Quote Edit

I am only commenting to let you be aware of what a awesome encounter our girl went through visiting your web site. She even learned many pieces, most notably how it is like to possess a great helping spirit to make other people easily thoroughly grasp chosen extremely tough subject areas. You truly surpassed her expectations. Many thanks for showing such practical, trustworthy, edifying not to mention easy tips on this topic to Evelyn.
supreme clothing

kyrie 7

post 13-Сен-2021 15:37 (спустя 1 день 23 часа)

Quote Edit

I wish to show my thanks to you for rescuing me from such a challenge. Just after scouting throughout the world wide web and finding opinions which are not pleasant, I thought my life was done. Existing without the solutions to the difficulties you have resolved all through your posting is a serious case, as well as the ones that could have in a negative way affected my entire career if I had not encountered your website. Your main capability and kindness in dealing with the whole thing was important. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a solution like this. I can also at this moment relish my future. Thanks for your time so much for the expert and results-oriented guide. I will not think twice to endorse your web site to any person who should receive tips about this situation.
kyrie 7

off white hoodie

post 15-Сен-2021 15:20 (спустя 1 день 23 часа)

Quote Edit

I needed to compose you the very small observation to be able to give thanks over again on your incredible ideas you've discussed here. This has been so remarkably generous of you to make extensively all a lot of people might have supplied as an e book in order to make some money for their own end, and in particular since you could have done it if you decided. The concepts also worked as a great way to realize that other people have a similar fervor just as mine to learn a good deal more with respect to this problem. I'm certain there are thousands of more enjoyable opportunities up front for individuals that browse through your site.
off white hoodie

goyard

post 17-Сен-2021 15:23 (спустя 2 дня)

Quote Edit

Thank you so much for providing individuals with an extraordinarily remarkable chance to read critical reviews from this web site. It is usually very brilliant plus packed with fun for me and my office co-workers to search your site the equivalent of three times in a week to learn the latest things you will have. And of course, I am just usually astounded with your awesome strategies you serve. Selected two areas in this post are easily the finest I've ever had.
goyard

Davidzff

post 19-Сен-2021 04:11 (спустя 1 день 12 часов)

Quote Edit

Вы слышали что делается с Биткоином? Я был в шоке как он возрос за последнее время.
И даже если будет упадок я все равно буду вкладываться в его и инвестировать.
Но чтоб улучшить свой уровень финансовой грамотности, решил найти сайт, на котором смогу изучить информацию про все криптовалюты.
Мне подошел сайт - mycryptocurrency24.com. На данном сайте я смог найти информацию про каждую криптовалюту из ТОП 200. Получил полезную информацию как майнить криптовалюту.
Вот одной из последних новостей хотел бы поделиться с Вами: https://mycryptocurrency24.com/kriptovalyuty/kripto...i-ee-perspektivy
Также нашел рекомендации инвесторов как расти на падающем рынке и как пережидать коррекцию рынка.
Читайте и становитесь богаче и умней!!!

off white shoes

post 19-Сен-2021 16:07 (спустя 11 часов)

Quote Edit

I wish to voice my love for your generosity in support of persons that actually need help on the area. Your personal dedication to getting the message all around turned out to be definitely good and has helped men and women like me to reach their aims. Your new warm and friendly recommendations implies this much to me and additionally to my colleagues. Thank you; from each one of us.
off white shoes

lebron james shoes

post 21-Сен-2021 17:07 (спустя 2 дня 1 час)

Quote Edit

I simply desired to say thanks yet again. I'm not certain the things that I would have carried out in the absence of the type of information shown by you on this topic. It seemed to be a very intimidating issue in my circumstances, however , being able to see a well-written mode you treated that forced me to leap for joy. Extremely happier for the advice and then pray you find out what a powerful job you are getting into teaching other individuals through the use of your web site. Most likely you've never met any of us.
lebron james shoes

curry 7

post 23-Сен-2021 18:08 (спустя 2 дня 1 час)

Quote Edit

I must show my appreciation to the writer for bailing me out of this type of setting. Right after browsing through the world-wide-web and meeting tricks that were not helpful, I was thinking my entire life was done. Living without the presence of answers to the issues you have fixed by way of this post is a serious case, as well as ones which could have badly affected my career if I had not come across your web site. Your personal capability and kindness in maneuvering a lot of stuff was vital. I don't know what I would've done if I had not encountered such a point like this. I can at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time so much for your expert and result oriented guide. I won't hesitate to refer the sites to any person who should have direction on this area.
curry 7

golden goose outlet

post 28-Сен-2021 02:40 (спустя 4 дня)

Quote Edit

I have to voice my passion for your kindness for those individuals that actually need assistance with your area of interest. Your special commitment to passing the message around had become wonderfully invaluable and have truly helped ladies just like me to attain their desired goals. Your helpful suggestions means a whole lot to me and additionally to my fellow workers. Warm regards; from all of us.
golden goose outlet

jordans shoes

post 30-Сен-2021 05:34 (спустя 2 дня 2 часа)

Quote Edit

I want to show appreciation to you just for rescuing me from this particular scenario. Right after scouting through the online world and coming across notions which were not pleasant, I thought my life was gone. Being alive minus the approaches to the problems you have fixed through the posting is a crucial case, and the kind which may have in a wrong way affected my career if I had not noticed your website. The understanding and kindness in touching almost everything was excellent. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a subject like this. I can now look forward to my future. Thanks very much for the specialized and amazing guide. I won't hesitate to suggest the website to anybody who will need guide on this situation.
jordans shoes

off white

post 02-Окт-2021 09:33 (спустя 2 дня 3 часа)

Quote Edit

I'm commenting to let you understand what a remarkable encounter our girl found visiting your site. She came to understand lots of pieces, which included what it's like to have an incredible coaching mood to get other people quite simply gain knowledge of some very confusing matters. You undoubtedly exceeded my desires. I appreciate you for distributing these priceless, healthy, explanatory and in addition easy tips about your topic to Janet.
off white

moncler

post 04-Окт-2021 13:20 (спустя 2 дня 3 часа)

Quote Edit

Thanks so much for giving everyone remarkably remarkable opportunity to read from here. It is usually so kind plus jam-packed with fun for me and my office acquaintances to search your web site minimum three times per week to see the newest items you will have. And of course, I'm just usually astounded concerning the magnificent knowledge you give. Some two ideas in this posting are really the very best we have all had.
moncler

lebron 18

post 06-Окт-2021 13:35 (спустя 2 дня)

Quote Edit

I in addition to my friends were actually going through the nice information from the blog while immediately I got a horrible feeling I never thanked the web site owner for those secrets. These guys had been as a consequence excited to study them and have now sincerely been making the most of those things. We appreciate you truly being quite considerate and for going for variety of high-quality useful guides most people are really needing to understand about. My sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to you sooner.
lebron 18

Quick Reply

?

Отключить:     
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 27-Апр 17:09

Часовой пояс: GMT - 2

Вы можете начинать темы
Вы можете отвечать на сообщения
Вы можете редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения
Вы не можете голосовать в опросах
Вы можете прикреплять файлы к сообщениям
Вы не можете скачивать файлы

Добро пожаловать на наш трекер, который станет для вас незаменимым пособием по йоге, медитации и источником полезных советов на каждый день в разных жизненных ситуациях. Оставайтесь с нами, приглашайте друзей, делитесь ссылками на понравившиеся вам материалы. С уважением, Администрация сайта goloka.org.ua.

Традиционно, разные школы базируются на двух фундаментальных вопросах: 1) что есть мир, и 2) что\кто есть Я, иными словами чем есть всё то, что воспринимается, и кем есть тот, кто всё это воспринимает. Казалось бы уже у каждого есть ответы на данные вопросы, и потому они более не задаются. Йога базируется на том, что положенные в основу жизнедеятельности (жизни\бытия + деятельности) неверные ответы, на упомянутые выше вопросы, приводят к страданиям, впрочем верно и обратное – утвердившись в истине, достигается состояние противоположное страданиям (порой именуемое противоположным берегом сансары). ). С точки зрения теории - всё достаточно легко, а с точки зрения практики - не всё так просто (ответы, и всё что базировалось на них, повторялось длительное время, и как следствие обладают устойчивой тенденцией к дальнейшему повторению, которое ведет к дальнейшему страданию - теория не прекращает повторения всего того, что повторялось, но указывает на то, что должно прекратить повторяться. В свою очередь, администрация желает вам успехов в практике, которой мало кому хочется заниматься, в результате чего достигается только состояние 1) я знал как должно, 2) но делал как обычно, и 3) получил результат именно из второго пункта, искренне рассчитывая на результат из первого пункта :)

Великие изречения ведических писаний, которые указывают на суть:

1. Прагьянам брахма — «сознание есть Брахман» («Айтарея-упанишада» 3.3 «Ригведы»)
2. Аям атма брахма — «атман есть Брахман» («Мандукья-упанишад» 1.2 «Атхарваведы»)
3. Тат твам аси — «то ты еси» («Чхандогья-упанишада» 6.8.7 «Самаведы»)
4. Ахам брахмасми — «Я есмь Брахман» («Брихадараньяка-упанишада» 1.4.10 «Яджурведы»)